Final Round: Sunday, 12 September 2021 (PM) @ Tampines Course
TMCC reserves the right to cancel the tournament should there be fewer than 8 entries or revise the handicap range of the respective championship.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The draw for the 1st Round will be according to handicap index. Request for flight-mates will not be accepted. For subsequent rounds, the draw will be based on gross scores of preceding round.
- Prizes to be awarded to the Champion and Runner-Up based on the lowest aggregate gross scores.
- In the event of a tie, the Champion shall be decided by a sudden-death play-off.
- An overall best nett prize will also be awarded. The Champion and Runner-Up will not be eligible for the overall best nett prize.
- The Runner-Up and best nett prize for Club & Intermediate Championship will be decided according to the Club’s countback system.
- There will be daily best gross and nett prizes. Only players who have completed play of all rounds are eligible for the daily prizes.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Championship will be deemed completed with a minimum of 2 rounds played.
MAXIMUM SCORE RULE
- 1st and 2nd Rounds – A player’s score for each hole is capped two times par of the hole. A player who has reached the maximum double par and does not complete a hole will not be disqualified. Player to mark the hole with X to be allocated the maximum score for the hole.
- Final Round – Players contending for the Overall Champion, Overall Runner-up and Overall Best Nett positions are required to hole out.