The Marcom Executive’s job is to assist the Marketing team in planning and executing marketing communications objectives.
Assist the Marketing team in all aspects of communication including publications, events management, public relations, fundraising, advertising and promotion.
• Research, cover events and write articles for the Club’s bi-monthly newsmagazine, flyers, annual reports etc.
including liaison with appointed copywriters, designers and printers
• Assist in managing the club’s website and photo library
• Assist with the management and creation of content on our social media platforms regularly.Ensure corporate
branding is adhered to in all marketing materials
• Assist in marketing events and activities to further the interest of members and the club.
• Maintain effective inter-department communications on all marketing activities or programmes.
• Assist in ensuring that all appropriate sponsorships are achieved and that details are managed in a creative, timely
and cost-efficient manner for all events and activities.
• Prepare reports for committee meetings, record minutes of meetings, filing etc.
• To carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Diploma/ Degree in Mass Communications/Marketing/Business Administration or related field
• At least 1-2 years relevant marketing experience.
Skills & Knowledge
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Meticulous with an eye for details, sensitive to typography, color and design trend in collateral productions
• Proficient in MS Office Applications and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
(preferred but not compulsory)
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Possess problem solving skills
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage cross-functionally and handle multiple tasks
Transport pick-up available: Bedok and Tampines